Difference between revisions of "Air Fryer French Fries"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 21:39, 6 January 2018
- 4 medium Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Pure Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Homemade Seasoned Salt
- Scrub potatoes and then slice into strips.
- Soak potatoes in a bowl of fresh water for 30 minutes.
- Drain water and pat dry.
- Pour over coconut oil and mix through. Add seasoned salt and toss to coat.
- Place potatoes into Air Fryer Basket.
- Air Fry at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, shaking the basket half way through.